Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Writing is a Vampire?

I'm begining to believe that writing drains my soul/energy/social ability. 

I feel terrible. I'm in this awful funk, not quite depressed but definitely bordering on melancholy. I don't want to go anywhere, don't want to do anything, don't want to see anyone (nevermind the fact that I'm throwing a mini-party tonight, don't ask why) all for no particular reason.

The one thing I can pinpoint is that I've started working on my novel again. I actually care about what I'm writing. 

And I think it's sucking out my soul.

Apparently the cost of writing is any sort of normal human interaction. 

Will I stop writing to save my ability to interact with other human beings?

Of course not.

Recluse status here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment