Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Writers' Group

So for the first time in, well not a full year, but several months, I have something productive to bring to group. (we thought up a name for the critique group but hell if I can remember it now....) 

Of course we'll probably just be taking care of more business this meeting so i'm back to relying on Mel's critiquing.

The great thing about Mel, is that we've known each other for as long as I've been writing so at this point she is so familiar with my writing habits and characters that she is completely unafraid to tell me when I'm being stupid or if a character is behaving completely ridiculously.

I have to say though I'm itching for a new critiquer. I love Mel and am endlessly appreciative of her input, and I don't want her to stop but I think I'd like another perspective to... 

Well anyway, I'm bringing my camera tonight because apparently we have a grand total of one picture in the gallery on our lovely website. So I am taking matters into my own hands. This is slightly unfair because it means that I have the heads up to make myself look presentable. And I'm not informing anyone else. Perhaps this makes me slightly evil. But hey, I've always wanted to get more in touch with my villains, perhaps this is the first step? 

Yay for progress!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you had taken pictures that night. I was all for it!!!

    ReplyDelete